Thursday 27 October 2011

The Winterbourne Valley Gardener - Christopher Knowles

The Winterbourne Valley Gardener - Chris Knowles


About Us

I am a reliable, professional and friendly gardener. My business is a new one but it is a culmination of over ten years experience and a fascination with all things outdoors! The business is made up of myself and my trusty sidekick Darcey the dog.

Services

You name it and I can provide it. From full garden design to just popping into water your plants when your on your holidays! The following is just a few of the services I offer: Grass cutting, strimming, hedge cutting and reductions, garden and leaf clearance, fencing and decking installs, staining etc and  patio and path jet washing.
I am happy to carry out small one off jobs right through to  maintenance contracts for domestic or commercial customers. I offer a broad and flexible range of payment options and methods, along with various discounts for OAPs and a reduction in hourly rate if using the customers own tools.
I am fully insured for all aspects related to and surrounding gardening and landscaping.
 As I say anything outdoor related please do not hesitate to get in touch, I am always happy to have a chat regarding your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment