Thursday 27 October 2011

Richard Budd Photography

Richard Budd Photography



I’ve always loved photography. I’m seldom without a camera.  Initially I collected photographs of objects, textures, signs and anything that would be useful in my work as a graphic designer.  I had studied typography and graphic design at university and began by working in motion graphic and video direction.  I’ve created numerous websites and enjoy creating animated sequences – making creative images has always been my thing.
Over the last 10 years my attention has turned more and more toward my photography.  I am inspired by action, movement, timing and capturing creative images. I use lighting techniques to create those images in-camera.  (find out more here)
"Did I say a do a bit for Charity too?" more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment